Dec 30, 2009

Rice Yogurt

Hairy was very nice and bought me rice yogurt the other day, because I do in fact enjoy rice milk.



Sorry the images are backward. I usually forget to have Photobooth flip them, and I get too lazy to do it in Photoshop!


The fun surprise about strawberry yogurts is that sometimes they end up being BROWN! :/




It was kind of hard for me to get over the color. It's like you're thinking YOGURT but it looks like GRAVY.



It had a fine consistency, but it just did not have that tartness that I do so enjoy from regular yogurt. It was just kind of sweet, and only a little bit tart. Not quite yogurt, not quite pudding, and still lookin' like GRAVY.



I give rice yogurt a thumbs down.

13 comments:

  1. i had a Amazake vanilla pecan pie rice drink/smoothie from whole foods the other day. it was pretty good but very thick like thicker than melted ice cream. i think i would've enjoyed it more if it was ice cream, not a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i like the amazake stuff! but you are right. it's not like thirst quenching or anything. it's very sweet and thick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry yogurt ending up brown? How does that happen? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that color really is discouraging. But your expression in the last picture is adorable! <3 xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. here´s the most yuckiest food website ever:

    thisiswhyyourefat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omggg this blog is gross and amazing!! I AM FASCINATED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh i like your funny face!!! it makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that colour is putting me off. i would not eat that in a thousand years O_o.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come on, twinkie-chan! This stuff is GODLY FOOD to us lactose intolerants!

    ReplyDelete